"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I will post an update tomorrow. This will be quite a fight... anyone can roll initiative, if you want. I will roll for everyone who hasn't by the time of my next post. I will also allow everyone a surprise round action. There are six enemies outside (drones). They are minions, so you can make routine checks against them (taking 10).

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“I'm a sorceress, not a witch. Witches are ... ahh, forget it!”

The Sorceress conjures a magical Blizzard over the drones and otherwise keeps pace with Helis.

OOC: Blizzard (Damage 10 Cloud Area with linked Affliction (Defense: Dodge (Fortitude to remove); Conditions: Hindered only) 10 Cloud Area); hitting as many drones as possible

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Attacking the barracks
Surprise Round

"Onward, to victory and death! Stay close to me witch, and thou'll be safe." Helis shouts and charges the most seemingly vulnerable spot in the alien defences. He keeps an eye out for his allies though, something he hadn't done so far. If something threatens the wizard, he'll interpose his muscled body and take the hit for her. His eyes widen, as the attack seems ineffectual.
Siren follows behind Helis, keeping to cover while she scans for minds to read. While the drones' sharp senses spot Siren, she gets a mental image of them, showing a V'sori in powerarmor and his K'thare elite guards inside, in addition to the first family.
The Sorceress conjures a magical Blizzard over the three drones, which all fall down, and otherwise keeps pace with Helis. “I'm a sorceress, not a witch. Witches are ... ahh, forget it!”
Ben wafts his way around to an air duct and slips inside as the others draw attention to themselves... still in the ventilation system, isn't seeing anyone or his targets yet.

[SBLOCK=OOC]

Helis Initiative (1d20+8=10)
Drones Initiative (1d20+3=14)
Drone Toughness save vs Helis (DC 25) (1d20+7=26)
Drone Perception save vs Siren (DC 20) (1d20+9=23, 1d20+9=27, 1d20+9=10, 1d20+9=23, 1d20+9=29, 1d20+9=23)
Drone Will save vs Siren (DC 20) (1d20+5=14)
Drone dodge save vs Sorceress (DC 20) (1d20+5=6, 1d20+5=20, 1d20+5=24)
Drone toughness save vs Sorceress (DC 25/20/20) (1d20+7=17, 1d20+7=14, 1d20+7=18)

---

(Status in brackets is before spending HPs for re-rolls, etc)

Brick -
Siren -
Sorceress -
Helis -

Drones A - 3/6
[/SBLOCK]

Siren gets a regular round before the enemies can act.

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren telepathically informs the others of what she's learned before conjuring an Illusion that there are many more than just the three assaulting the base.

OOC:
Changing to Illusion and conjuring a platoon of heroes invading. If the elites don't see through it, that should give us some nice cover while they try to figure out which ones to attack.
Current active power:
Illusion 10 (All Senses, Selective+1, Resistable by will-1, Concentration-1)
**1,000 Cubic feet**

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare

Trying to ignore the sounds of battle outside, Ben continues moving, sticking to the vents as well he can, trying to find the First Family...

[sblock=ooc]roll pending...[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress casts another spell and a sphere of fire races towards the remaining drones erupting in a fireball amidst them.

OOC: Straightforward Damage 10 Burst Area this time; again trying to hit as many of them as possible

Voda Vosa

First Post
Helis jumps back, materializing his bow in his hand. He lands and releases a barrage of arrows to the remaining drones.

DC 25 dmg to the drones. Using the multiattack 10 to attack all the drones. Taking 10 to attack the drones for autohit

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases