"Necessary Evil" IC

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

In the meantime, the Sorceress uses the communicator they have been given to contact the Doctor.

“I have extracted the familiy from the base, but could use a more safe place to bring them to. Is there a place, where I could hand them over? A good description would be helpful, so I can bring them in right away. Oh, and maybe someone who is proficient with opening those holding devices they have on their arms and legs.”

Walking Dad

First Post
Attacking the barracks
Round 5

Outside:
"Damnit.. " Siren causes all the illusionary heroes to stop attacking and fall back, lest they provoke the warlord before the REAL team is ready. <Helis, Brick, get between him and the family. Sorceress, grab them and get out!> <If you guys're gonna do something, I suggest now before reinforcements arrive!>
The K'tharen receive reinforcement from six drones, but still don't attack.

Inside:
The Sorceress moves towards the side of the room, where the family is held, mentally going through the formula of her teleport spell. If she would put enough effort in it, she should be able to take them with her, even though the range will be shorter then. “Lets get you out of here!”
Arriving at her destination, the Sorceress immediately begins with the casting of her spell, drops of sweat forming on her forehead, marks of the extra effort.
She uses the communicator they have been given to contact the Doctor. “I have extracted the familiy from the base, but could use a more safe place to bring them to. Is there a place, where I could hand them over? A good description would be helpful, so I can bring them in right away. Oh, and maybe someone who is proficient with opening those holding devices they have on their arms and legs.”
The captives free, Ben smiles, light glinting off his metallic flesh. He charges forward to the closest enemy, trying to make his way to the leader, though his blows are fairly clumsy as he continues to adjust to the new elements of his powers.
Helis moves for cover for the moment. A soldier that flees fights another day.
The single K'tharen elite unleashes a blast at Ben's metallic form.
The warlord looks first at the place his prisoners just occupied before unleashing a mental attack.

[SBLOCK=OOC]

K'tharen elite blaster multi-attack (PA 5, AO 5) vs Ben (DC 17) (1d20+11=12)
K'tharen elite blaster multi-attack (PA 5, AO 5) vs Ben (DC 17) re-roll (1d20+11=12)
Two 1s in a row :eek:
But this is modified to a 22.
Ben Toughness vs Blast (DC 29) (1d20+11=19)
Brick - +1 HP, bruised 3, staggered.
Dodge vs Mind attack (Helis, Ben) (DC 21) (1d20+6=23, 1d20+7=12)
Will save vs damage (DC 22/26) (Helis, Ben) (1d20+8=13, 1d20+7=11)

---

(Status in brackets is before spending HPs for re-rolls, etc)

Brick - +1 HP, bruised 6, staggered, incapacitated
Siren -
Sorceress - fatigued, away
Helis - bruised 6, staggered.

K'tharen Troopers - 2/6 (Hindered)
Drones - 6/6
Elite K'tharen -
V'sori Warlord - bruised 1

[/SBLOCK]

PCs turn!

Jemal

Adventurer
With the primary mission taken care of, Siren decides to show these fins how she got her name. <if you guys need help call, I'm going to try to take care of these guards.>. She informs Ben and Helis before clearing her throat and beginning her song.

A beautiful, haunting tune seems to spread around the yard, calling out to all who can hear it to come forward and serve their queen.

OOC: dc 20 will save Affliction, as per sheet: entranced; compelled; controlled. I doubt her allies inside can hear but just in case I'm using selective to not affect them.
It requires singing so those that arent affected may be able to find Siren.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases