"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
[sblock=Messed up my will saves vs damage above. Please read!]Thanee, what 17? It is a 11 vs the 26
but I messed up, his will save is +7. Still a second staggered and unconsciousness.

jkason, you cannot roll below 11 on a re-roll. If you do, add 10. In your case a 25 (or 28, as your will save is actually +10. Ben is "only" staggered.

But Helis has only a +6 for will, so only a 11 vs the 22 = second staggered = incapacitated. VV, if you can come up with a good complication instead for your character, I would allow you 1 HP credit and then apply the complication on Helis.

Sorry for messing up the saves :blush:
[/sblock]

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC:
I missed how bad their saves were, can I change my action? Since Siren was in contact with them when they were attacked, could she be aware of how badly they were hit? (Between Sonar over the comms and her Mind reading/Telepathy?)
Also, I'd like to know if you'd allow the following as a power stunt on her psychic array:
"Mental soothing" - Healing 9, Area(+1), Perception(+2), Limited: Others(-1), Selective; with the other points being spent to maintain mind reading/communication/whatever I need to still be able to mentally 'perceive' Ben and Helis.

jkason

First Post
[sblock=ooc]
jkason, you cannot roll below 11 on a re-roll. If you do, add 10. In your case a 25 (or 28, as your will save is actually +10. Ben is "only" staggered.

I've been mis-reading the re-roll rules, or have them mixed up with 2e, I guess, since I thought it was what Thanee did: below 10 gets treated AS 10, not +10.

On the Will save, I thought you were reducing his Will save by the 'bruised' amount (I thought each damage 'point' reduced further saves by 1 per).

Okay, then, so if he's staggered, is he still next to the leader to perform an attack with his standard action, or did the leader move? Feel free to roll the attack if its available and it speeds things up[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: I allowed Jemal to change his action. He will try to use a heal power, which will likely allow Helis to be back in the action. So I need the changed (or new) post from Jemal and a post from VV to finish this round.

Jemal

Adventurer
Sensing her teammates Distress, Siren remains behind cover and begins singing, sending psychic healing through their bodies

OOC:
Took your idea on the singing instead of affects others limit, WD.
18 for Ben - 2 degrees.
10 for Helis - Using my LUCK feat (wrote HP out of habit but its supposed to be Luck, since I'm using my HP for the stunt. That makes it a 16, enough for 2 degrees
So they both heal their worst 2 conditions.

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Attacking the barracks
wrap-up

Inside:
The K'tharen interposes between Helis and the warlord, be taken nearly out in the process.
Alarmed by the loss of his prisoners and the sudden resurgence of strength within his attackers, the Warlord activates the warpshunt device on his wrist, teleporting himself and the last remaining bodyguard away.

Outside:
The remaining drones and K'tharen make a sprint to the flying transporter...

Sorceress:
The communicator comes alive and you hear Dr Destruction's voice: "Bring them to the warehouse we last met. And fast. The holding devices may house explosives and or a tracking signal."

[SBLOCK=OOC]

Feel free posting how you stop the remaining enemies or let them go. You won the scene (?) congratulations.

(Status in brackets is before spending HPs for re-rolls, etc)

Brick - +1 HP, bruised 6
Siren - fatigued, outside
Sorceress - fatigued, away
Helis - bruised 5

K'tharen Troopers - 2/6
Drones - 6/6
Elite K'tharen - out
V'sori Warlord - bruised 1

[/SBLOCK]

We leave the turn structure. Post at will!

Jemal

Adventurer
<Doc, you want any prisoners or shall we just dispose of them?>

As the drones outside rush to the transport, the singing changes tone from a soothing melody to a hauntingly alluring one as Siren steps out from around the corner, her hair blowing seductively as she slowly approaches the enthralled K'tharen.

OOC: Siren uses captivating song to hold the outside baddies until the others arrive to help dispatch them.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases