"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
The big mutated humans move into the way. Their leader, a big guy with a trendy visor says in an unexpected high voice: "Hey you, nice clothes... you seem to got enough money for fancy stuff..." His breath smells disgustingly sweet...
His buddies grin stupidly, but far from friendly. You all recognize the vibroblades in different sizes on their hips, but no weapon is drawn, yet.

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren tilts her head and looks at the man in a way that makes it seem as though she's the one looking down at him.
"an observant little thug. And how do you expect that came to be? Do you see a great deal of well dressed people walking around that don't have connections far above your head? Let us pass, and go find someone with less powerful friends."

OOC: if we're using mundane disguises, and siren doesn't need her illusions then I'll have the array set to telepathy, and will try reading their minds for anything that may be useful in talking past them.
(will dc 20, area mind reading.)
Persuasion 21. +5 if they find her attractive, possible circumstance bonuses if she can get anything useful from mind reading.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare

Realizing Siren is probably best equipped to talk the group through, Ben stays back and plays silent bodyguard. This much, at least, is familiar to him, even if his powers are still a confusing mangle.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress is watching the thugs, but since Siren is already talking to them, she keeps quiet and waits for their response and how they react to it.

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: as declared OOC, Siren will use her song, but she fails to affect all Slashers. Will update tomorrow. You can roll initiative, if you want,I will make the missing rolls with my next post.

Jemal

Adventurer
OOC: Init.
Also FTR, Her song is insidious, so all they know is that she's singing, not that it's affecting anybody in any way.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases