"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: Init.
Also FTR, Her song is insidious, so all they know is that she's singing, not that it's affecting anybody in any way.
OOC:
Insidious means that the affected thugs don't realize something happened to them. Making the use of the power unnoticeable is the Subtle extra.

No surprise round and the slashers got a measly 5. Any one who beats this initiative may post actions. No surprise round. They are NOT minions, btw.

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

The Sorceress, seeing how this conversation is not quite going into the intended direction, prepares herself for it to become a bit more heated by creating an energy shield to protect herself from harm.

OOC: Cast Energy Shield (Force Field)

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare

Ben swore under his breath as it became obvious they were going to have to do more than talk to get through. Mind racing, his hand reached for the bottle on his waist, and he squeezed some of the water into his palm. Instantly the fluid seemed to flow over his entire body, transforming the man into a state of living water.

[sblock=ooc]Standard action to switch to Water form.[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
OOC: sorry, but I have to pause the game until I got a new Internet access in my new apartment. This will be some time in the first December week, I hope. I will (hopefully) able to post in the threads I'm just a player, but I got unexpected difficulties with my library account I wanted to use in the meantime. I will post in this thread, if I'm able to solve my problems earlier. Sorry.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases