"Necessary Evil" IC

Walking Dad

First Post
As you all stand in the one big room with all the cells around you and Brick, G-Brick and Brick opening Mindjack's cell, you here a woman from the other side, addressing you a Latin accent.

"My name is Valerie Ramirez. You are an Omega cell, no? Take me with you. I promise you won’t regret it."

As you look at her you can easily discern some strange spots on her hands and face. She is obviously a mutant.

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Ben O'hare, Brick

As you all stand in the one big room with all the cells around you and Brick, G-Brick and Brick opening Mindjack's cell, you here a woman from the other side, addressing you a Latin accent.

"My name is Valerie Ramirez. You are an Omega cell, no? Take me with you. I promise you won’t regret it."

Brick turns at the sound of the voice, and for the first time seems to realize how many cells are in the prison camp.

"Guys, we can't just leave them all here, can we?" he says. "Heck, even if it just provides a distraction, it'd be worth giving these metas a chance."

Walking Dad

First Post

[sblock=ooc]Beyond that, I'm also a bit fuzzy on what check I need / can make. Super-Strength says it applies a +1 bonus per rank (4) for Strength checks for certain checks, with Damaging Objects as an explicit example. But does he make an attack roll, or is it just an automatic Toughness save by the door at 29 (or does PL apply, so the Super-Strength is effectively useless for anything but carrying capacity?).[/sblock]
[sblock=ooc]The 'Breakin Objects' rules are on p 167 in the core book. Steel has a toughness of 10, adding 5 is 15. 29 - 15 = 14 = more than 5 over adjusted toughness, so automatically destroyed.[/sblock]

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Destroying thinks? Seems like a good idea." Helis says, before starting to automatically freeing all the prisoners by ripping off the cell doors.

I think I can take 10 con this check for a 21?

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“Time to leave...”

As their work here seems to be done, the Sorceress does what she has explained earlier. She opens a portal, which manifests as a shimmering ellipse of midnight-blue color, roughly 2m by 1m in size.

90px-Portal.gif

She concentrates on her creation to keep it open for anyone to step through.

Those who do find themselves transported to an abandoned garage (a few miles away from the facility).

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
Gemini-Brick shrugs and rips off the Valerie woman's cell-door, then says "Inta the glowy blue yonder, eh?" before stepping through the Sorceress' portal.

Meanwhile, Gemini-Octavia carefully blasts the nullifiers on one of the other prisoners nearby, saying "Move it or lose it! Someone grab Mindjack!" then delays a moment for someone else to carry Mindjack through the portal before he/she walks through the portal himself/herself.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Octavia, The Fallen Angel PL10

Seeing that they are not planning to take down any more drones, Octavia ducks through the portal before the last visible person goes through.

[sblock=Mini Stats]Init: +13 Def: +10 (2 ff) Tough: +10 (6 Impervious)
Fort: +5 Ref: +15 Will: +12 CMD: 27
Attack: Ring: +12 CMB: +2
Hero Points: 1 + 3 (for Inspire)
Health: Excellent specimen of female sexuality
Diplomacy: +7; Escape Artist: +20;
Notice: +18; Sense Motive: +14 Stealth: +20; [/sblock]___________________________________________
NarissaFace.png
Fallen Angel

Jemal

Adventurer
Siren sighs at the surfacers rush and folly "Well you lot can take off if you want, but Mindjack and I are heading to the center of camp where Dr Destruction told us to wait for him." She grabs ahold of Mindjacks arm and looks him up and down, trying to read his thoughts and figure out if he's trustworthy enough to free of the shackles. If anybody else tries freeing him prematurely, she gives them a look which makes them feel like doing so would be a VERY bad idea.

[sblock=OOC]
I don't recall being informed of any OTHER camp, so I can only presume such was the plan, as the good doctor said to bring him to the center of the camp for extraction.
In the meantime, she uses mind reading on Mindjack, trying to see if he'll work with them if he's freed (Rather than try to get out on his own or take control of them), and if anybody tries freeing him before she's done, she uses Emotion control to instill them with a feeling of intense dread.
[/sblock]

Thanee

First Post
Sorceress

“We should still take the portal now, so we can regroup without them knowing where we are. Right now, they do. We can easily get back here, if he insists to pick him up in the center of the camp, instead of outside.”

OOC: Hah! I totally missed that part about the center of the camp... :lol:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases