ZEITGEIST The ZEITGEIST Booster Project Kickstarter

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
So, I've been persuaded to give this Kickstarter idea a try. It seems to be the popular thing all the cool kids are doing these days!

We have launched the Kickstarter project for ZEITGEIST. You'll find it here.

If we make the $10,000 goal by May 31st we'll use that booster fund to buy more art, write more words, make more handouts, and generally make ZEITGEIST even more awesome than it's already going to be.

If we don't make the $10,000 goal we get nothing, but ZEITGEIST will still be awesome.

The booster funds, if we make it, won't kick in for the first adventure (because we're not delaying anything to make way for this).

In addition there is a secondary target of $20,000. If we make that one, not only will be spend it on more awesome stuff for ZEITGEIST, but we'll publish an entire new adventure which will be exclusively available to those who contributed for a period of one year.

SoulsFury

Explorer
I love ENWorld, but man I miss the good old days. I know projects need money, but with the rising of memberships, computer games, new sagas, etc, its not the site it was when I started here. Good luck with getting the $10,000. :-S

OnlineDM

Adventurer
Wow - does that make you our first special guest at the game table in August?

Yep! I'd say you did a good job of picking the rewards, too. I would have kicked in $100 for no reward, just because I want to encourage ZEITGEIST along. But the promise of being able to play at at table with you and Ryan at GenCon was cool enough for me to say, okay, time for some SERIOUS support of my hobby!

See you guys in August!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases