Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply w...

Good. Now bring me your gouda. And cheddar. Not that blue cheese though. It is icky.

So I just finished watching the Flash season 2 episode 1. Sometimes I wish I knew more about superhero comics and stuff. That way I could be more excited. Like when a guy walks into Star Labs and introduces himself I can be totally excited and be like "Awesome, I love that character!" or something instead of my usual "Okay, time to google who that is and why I should be excited".

Anyway, glad the Flash is on. And Agents of SHIELD and Gotham and all the others shows I'm currently watching, some I am more excited about than others. :)

Whose name was it?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Whose name was it?

Jay Garrick or something like that. Apparently he was the Flash before the revised Flash but shows up from an alternate universe on occasion or something.

Okay, I don't know how to do it and I don't see the option in Advanced, so my bad.

Jay Garrick or something like that. Apparently he was the Flash before the revised Flash but shows up from an alternate universe on occasion or something.

Okay, I don't know how to do it and I don't see the option in Advanced, so my bad.

Earth 2. The silver helmet that appeared at the end of Season one is his. Strongly suggests he will be here for season 2. He was a trainer to Berry Allen and the Speed Force.

Remove ads