Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Good to see the hive back but I'm off to watch some Tebow... I mean football.

Tebow or otherwise.... i want the Patriots to go down. Its between the Cowboys and Pats for which team I dislike the most over the years.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I want you to know there is a 14' plastic lizard with "TOW" written on it that has seen a LOT of the world in the past few years :) It's good to back in the hive. You all have been like a family when I was going through some very rough times!
Last time I remember you were talking about being apprehensive of the time of becoming a civilian. Or maybe that was me talking about it, and you saying something in reply. Not really sure. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Sounds like a typical horror movie......

Yeah, but on the bright side last issue had several nice flash backs of Cable and Hope. Man, I wish they wrote hope like they did when she was little.. it makes me want to pick up the Cable trades. Hopefully they will show more of them in the final two issues.

I want you to know there is a 14' plastic lizard with "TOW" written on it that has seen a LOT of the world in the past few years :)

Please say their are pictures of the lizard sprawled out next to a bottle of beer with an Arabic label. Or one of it on look out at a fob.

She's alive. :)

Not surprising this is what brings me back.lol

Pretty sad when 5e is not the main draw.. then again...

Eponine

First Post
She's alive. :)

Not surprising this is what brings me back.lol
I'm feeling the love Aeson
....and like a phoenix it rises from the ashes....

(maximized fireballs are so tricky to place ;) )
So is a grenade at 30 yards.
Last time I remember you were talking about being apprehensive of the time of becoming a civilian. Or maybe that was me talking about it, and you saying something in reply. Not really sure. :)
I'm still in, I though about leaving but this is who I am now.
Yeah, but on the bright side last issue had several nice flash backs of Cable and Hope. Man, I wish they wrote hope like they did when she was little.. it makes me want to pick up the Cable trades. Hopefully they will show more of them in the final two issues.

Please say their are pictures of the lizard sprawled out next to a bottle of beer with an Arabic label. Or one of it on look out at a fob.

Pretty sad when 5e is not the main draw.. then again...
The main draw, me? Awwwww •blush•

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No sarcasm intended at all Aeson. You have no idea how much our talks meant to me. You were my rock.

:D
Always willing to help a damsel in distress even if that damsel is taller and stronger and carries a bigger gun.lol

I hope we can talk again sometime can get caught up.

You were a big draw. If Relique hadn't told me I would have come back here.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Considering Blackrat just binged all our food... I'm going to go get a chili cheese burger and cheese fries from Tommy's. I know I will regret it in the morning... but I been craving chili-dogs for a while.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases