Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Eponine

First Post
:D
Always willing to help a damsel in distress even if that damsel is taller and stronger and carries a bigger gun.lol

I hope we can talk again sometime can get caught up.

You were a big draw. If Relique hadn't told me I would have come back here.
I'd like that very much Aeson.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I haven't felt all that comfortable here. I've been on another forum that is more open and welcoming...well not to nonspambots.lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Why is that? The hive has always made me feel welcome.

Oops I think I got caught in the middle of two thoughts on that last part of my comment.lol

No, the hive has been that for me as well. I mean others here have had their opinions of me and my antics and I don't like the idea being a source of amusement for them.

Eponine

First Post
Oops I think I got caught in the middle of two thoughts on that last part of my comment.lol

No, the hive has been that for me as well. I mean others here have had their opinions of me and my antics and I don't like the idea being a source of amusement for them.
I've got your bacck Aeson.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think that was discussed many moons ago, but times change and so do people so you may be all new class or classes now.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah, but that shouldn't negate any levels gained (well.... maybe post 2e). If you are level 3x and "retrained" to y you still are level 3 even though everything else changed.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases