Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Scott DeWar, I heard about an earthquake in Tennessee. Everything ok with you? Some felt it down here.

Yawwwwwwwwn. I was born in Los Angles,California. I have heard of no quake. Now some big tadoo about a little tremor was in the news. SURELY that wouldn't be what you are referencing, is it?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yawwwwwwwwn. I was born in Los Angles,California. I have heard of no quake. Now some big tadoo about a little tremor was in the news. SURELY that wouldn't be what you are referencing, is it?

It's big news here. We get tremors from time to time. I'm just checking in on my people. I'd do the same for any hiver. Quakes, tornadoes, floods, biblical plagues, zombies, Mormons, zombie mormons.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Quakes, tornadoes, floods, biblical plagues, zombies, Mormons, zombie mormons.

Well, I see zombies in the morning on the bus all of the time. until they get some coffee in them. A quake below 5.0 is not even noticed by me. Tornados and flood - been there, done that. made the t shirt and sold it.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well, I see zombies in the morning on the bus all of the time. until they get some coffee in them. A quake below 5.0 is not even noticed by me. Tornados and flood - been there, done that. made the t shirt and sold it.
Working your way down the list. Carry an umbrella, rain of frogs could be next. Watch out for pesky Mormons. :p

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Nah. Seriously we haven't said anything.
I was going to go with a group that enjoy fatwas and jihads, but I didn't want my car blown up.

The doctor will see you now
TveGEjA.png

Remove ads