Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Been away for a few reasons...…

Son-in-Law's step dad is near death

Wife basically had a heart attack (she is only 48 and in good health)

I am about to go to a new shift.

You know.... the usual for me.... high-test drama

Back..... for the moment.

Tammy, my wife, sent to hospital by her place of work. She is fine but the restrictions of activity are finally beginning to set in with her.

Eddie, Son-in-Law's step dad has passed away.

Beyond that..... the normal.

Considering doing a Darksun Comic book.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Jack got to play with a rail gun at work today... :cool:

Jack was tasked with standing at the beginning of the line, loading bottles onto the belt. Between the plastic bottles, plastic bumpers on the rails, plastic belt, and the fact that we had an induction sealer on the line three feet away, there was quite a static charge building up between the rails.
Every so often, you could see the last bottle on the belt start to move backwards against the direction of the belt, and several times they actually shot off the end of the belt onto the floor.

Jack had great fun doing neat tricks with static all day, moving the bottles back and forth by holding his fingers just off the surface...
Even better, Jack actually managed to slowly lift one of the bottles about an eighth of an inch off the belt without touching it before it lost its charge. :cool:
There were unfortunately too many variables involved in the situation to manage to repeat that particular trick, however.

Remove ads