Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I was going to say it wasn’t bad, but it sounded dated, from the 1990s. Then I found out it’s from 2000- IOW, right around 19 years old.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think I figured it out. Truet Cathy is a lich. It's the only reason for people to like Chik-fil-A as they do. I believe as a 20th level divine cleric Cathy cast a permanent geas spell on his chicken. I also believe his phylactery is the Peach Bowl trophy. Some time in his service to the holy bovine he achieved lichdom.

I made my save against his spell years ago. Those that fail to eat his cursed chicken at least once a week are doomed to become chickens and thus a part of the perpetual spell. I still don't know how his victims survived Christmas. All restaurants were closed on Sunday. Christmas Eve closed at 6pm and all day Christmas.

It's either that or opium in the food.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So the power was out for over 2 hours because of this.
FB_IMG_1547950988168.jpg
The traffic light at the intersection is still out 4 1/2 hours later.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm just continually amazed at how busy they are. To me the sandwiches are average. No better or worse than others. I get chicken sandwiches at Burger King when I can. Just as tasty and often cheaper. Also available when I want them since some BKs are 24 hours.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
BTW I didn't take the picture I posted. My sister sent it to me. It seems a friend of hers was in the area and posted it on Facebook.

Remove ads