Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I find Welcome Back Kotter to be mildly disturbing since that show helped pave the way for the Power Rangers, Saved by the Bell, and Boy Meets World. Wonder Years was semi acceptable because of my fond memories of watching the that episode with mega busty Punky Brewster when I was young.

Whaaat? Back in the day I used to love every one of those shows! Power Rangers was GREAT for a season or two. I never watched any of the spinoff shows. Saved by the Bell was great until they left High School. Boy Meets World was great until they went to college. I totally had a crush on Winnie...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
So I just wanted to say that this last Saturday night I actually finished a campaign. And by finished I mean like plot and storylines were actually completed, had final boss fight, everything ended up happily.

Normally, my campaigns end for whatever reason. I run out of ideas, our group splits up, I get bored of DMing, the PCs become unmanageably powerful or whatever.

But this campaign actually ended as a natural conclusion. So happy. :) Levels 1-11.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Whaaat? Back in the day I used to love every one of those shows! Power Rangers was GREAT for a season or two. I never watched any of the spinoff shows. Saved by the Bell was great until they left High School. Boy Meets World was great until they went to college. I totally had a crush on Winnie...

Power Rangers was alright for the first several seasons (It think up until the end of Zeo). One thing I hate about the series was how they kept f'ing with Bulk and Skull. It made no sense how they kept knocking back their character development every time they became more popular then the Rangers themselves. Also it annoyed me how Bulk and Skull stopped kept failing their sanity checks when they ran into monsters even after they partied with Goldar and Rito for one entire season.

I didn't really like Boy Meets World as much as I did Wonder Years (partually because the characters were two years younger then I am). I watch some episodes but it wasn't something I went out of the way to watch.

Saved by the Bell was alright. I pretty much stopped watching it when they graduated since I wasn't interested in their college years. I also wasn't interested in Saved by the Bell: The New Class...

I sort of feel sorry for Screech.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Well, besides our differences in boy meets world, seems like we stopped the other shows about the same time. Guess that tells you something about them...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
*peeks round the corner*
*scurries across the thread*
*eats all the food in the Hive*
*vanishes like a shadow to the night*

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Point of fact*: the word "throttle" was not invented by an engineer, but by a Dad looking for the right term for what he wanted to do to his son.

* according to the voices in my head.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Opinion is divided- some like it, some think it's silly but acceptable, some want to change it to a politically inflammatory name.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases