Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In other news; an old woman failed her sneak attack against me when she rolled a 1 on her open locks roll.

Some old broad tried to open the back door to my car. Spooked the hell out of me. Her car similar in body style can color was a few yards away. While both red, the shade was different. Also I believe hers was a different make and model SUV.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Those are some intense lyrics. A old friend of mine is into more traditional throat singing. I couldn't listen to it for long. This I might be able to handle. It came up on my Youtube home page but hadn't watched it. I'm amused some else saw it and posted it. It came up after I watched a viking music video.
[video=youtube_share;s9NIBZfVBW4]https://youtu.be/s9NIBZfVBW4[/video]

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Remember I mentioned hearing something scratching around in my car? Well, it turns out, the thing was hungry. Some of the wiring appears to have been gnawed upon. That might explain why the locks have been wonky. What is it with rodents and wires? Cause they'll eat anything that fits in their tiny mouths? Is plastic and copper like ratnip to them? Someone get Blackrat on the horn so he can explain what his cousins are up to.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found a game called Sandiego Inc. on Google Play Store. It's an updated Where in the World is Carmin Sandiego. I used to love the game. I also had Where in Time, which was just as much fun. If you're feeling nostalgic, I recommend checking it out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases