Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Aside from the Frupocalypse...

Enworld made lot of spontaneous changes to the site that pissed off many people (ie it becoming a "buisness"). Also a bunch of drama which carried over from both CM and other sites that led to permabans (though not of hive members), as a result some people don't think ENW is as friendly of a site as it was before and some left.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Elsewhere I've stated that Avengers vs Wolverine will end up being about Wolverine cutting as a result of his watching all his friends fight each other and his inability to choose a side without pissing people off..

1326825476.jpg

Looks like I'm right.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Thanks Blackrat! Has something gone bad with ENworld? I notice that the hive is not active as it once was.

Enworld made lot of spontaneous changes to the site that pissed off many people (ie it becoming a "buisness"). Also a bunch of drama which carried over from both CM and other sites that led to permabans (though not of hive members), as a result some people don't think ENW is as friendly of a site as it was before and some left.

Pretty much this. ENW isn't the site I knew anymore. Plus it being freaking slow when I actually try to come here...

Dog Moon

Adventurer

For me, this was pretty much it. I came to EnWorld for the Hivemind and browsed the rest of the site while waiting for other people to respond. Once the "Frupocalypse" happened and the Hive slowed, my interest sort began to wan. Then I think 4e sorta came by at that time and the whole 3e v 4e thing further ruined my interest. I tend to check EnWorld for a minute or two each day, see if there's anything interesting, sometimes post, usually don't, and then go off on my own way.

Also, back then, it seemed like I knew more people that ended up just chatting in random threads. I remember once Nightfall and I totally jacked some other person's thread and started talking about random things.

Ahhhh, those were the days. :(

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

Pretty much this. ENW isn't the site I knew anymore. Plus it being freaking slow when I actually try to come here...

For me, this was pretty much it. I came to EnWorld for the Hivemind and browsed the rest of the site while waiting for other people to respond. Once the "Frupocalypse" happened and the Hive slowed, my interest sort began to wan. Then I think 4e sorta came by at that time and the whole 3e v 4e thing further ruined my interest. I tend to check EnWorld for a minute or two each day, see if there's anything interesting, sometimes post, usually don't, and then go off on my own way.

Also, back then, it seemed like I knew more people that ended up just chatting in random threads. I remember once Nightfall and I totally jacked some other person's thread and started talking about random things.

Ahhhh, those were the days. :(
That's why we all went somewhere else. Except Dog Moon hasn't been there in awhile.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thanks Blackrat! Has something gone bad with ENworld? I notice that the hive is not active as it once was.

I feel like this is an understatement. I remember when we would go through an entire 1000 posts within like a week. In April, this single thread will have reach an entire year.

Oh, and since I didn't mention this before, welcome back!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Well, Epps is obvious, Boomstick is because I always carry the shotgun and the goat whisperer isnt as fun as you might think. One of our pieces of tracking equipment is lovingly referred to as the "goat rope" because it's a piece of crap but it's all we have. I seem to be the only one that can get it to work properly most of the time, hence "Goat whisperer"
It just needed a woman's touch.
In other news, I really hate my hair right now. I keep it short and dyed black when I'm in the field but now that I'm not I really hate it this way. When it starts growing out, I'm left with these flaming red roots and jet black everything else. It looks hideous. My roots are beginning to show and I am avoiding mirrors for the time being.
I bet it doesn't look that bad. I'm willing to share my opinion if I see a picture.:p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases