Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Which one was 9? Was it the one with the "cat/monkey" person as the main character or was it that stupid on with that emo surfer looking guy or the one with the gunswords?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah. That was the last final fantasy I played to it end... Well not quite since I played Kingdom Hearts I and II as well as the final fantasy game which was the spin-off/sequel of the one with the emo-surfer where you play the three chicks.

Last edited:

Bold or Stupid

First Post
Yeah. That was the last final fantasy I played to it end... Well not quite since I played Kingdom Hearts I and II as well as the final fantasy game which was the spin-off/sequel of the one with the emo-surfer where you play the three chicks.

Ahh X-2 such a bad game but soooo much fan service. Apart from rikku she was terrible, why couldn't they have kept Lulu she had so MUCH going for her, heh heh. X is pretyy good though with a series of major tear jerking momments at the end.

Yes a computor game made me cry.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Holy crap this is one unexpected change from X-Schism.
1313437498.jpg

So, Sebastian "In cannon I'm not a nazi" Shaw is teaching Hope (assuming the chick with the gun is hope) and the 5 Lights and Kenji looks to be more cthulhu-esque. Question is Sebastian Shaw he working with Emma Frost on Utopia or is he now working from Genosha?

Also... if Hope is working with shaw, then it looks like Bishop was Right!

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
We watched all the series we've got and so my Gf is playing through the Final Fantasy Games... We're on 9 it's better than I remember...

I'm actually currently playing through FFVIII. I never managed to finish the game previously. My PS1 ALWAYS froze at the point when Irvine snipes Edea but the bullet gets stopped so Squall rushes over to attack her. It's right as he gets to the gates the game freezes as if Edea knows that if I could ever get to her I would kick her butt. I tried several times but same thing each time.

I got past that part now. Yay!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases