Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Destroyed my lawn mower today.

half of my lawn was torn up for a new septic system last fall and the other half was torn up by a state plow truck (I think I have pictures of the crash still).

I asked my wife to rake it and she said she had.

Grass grew and I trusted she had and set out to mow.

She got what she thought was big rocks only.

The mower grabbed a rock, took large chunks out of the blade then wedged the rock into the cut grass chute area.

The blades are badly chipped, bent and the shaft bent. :.-(

280 dollars later I got a new one. No more heroclix for a bit. :rant:

At least no one got hurt as the rock was expelled and rolled hard for about 5 feet.

oh... my bad. already mentioned it. :blush:

Should have been about my third.

With the septic system work, they basically tilled the rich sewer fed earth so the grass is REALLY growing well this year. It grew about 6 inches on Thursday to Friday. Scarey.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Considering what we are so full of, it might explain why we Americans' are collectively getting larger. :D

Wait... I'm a tin hat, that means I'm full of conspiracy!!

THEREFORE I'M THE ILLUMINATI!!

This week....

Kid Shows personalities will be controlled by Cthulhu in an attempt to destroy vegans.

Sadly, there are many tin hats who believe the Illuminati game is a Tarot for understanding what the actual illuminati is planning. :-S

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
It's about whatever comes into your mind.

After all, as a hive mind it is only natural that we need to know.
Since we are the Hivemind, don't we already know what we know? I mean, I know that.. umm, oh, I see your point.

Please tell we the way to a higher state of existance, oh great us.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases