Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Hope you find employment you like. Job market these days, wherever in the world one lives, is whack.

I'd quit my job in a hearbeat if I found something better.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I find Welcome Back Kotter to be mildly disturbing since that show helped pave the way for the Power Rangers, Saved by the Bell, and Boy Meets World. Wonder Years was semi acceptable because of my fond memories of watching the that episode with mega busty Punky Brewster when I was young.

Seriously, who would have thought that her using that stupid magic gerbil to go back in time too the 1960s to save Henry's life would have had the side effect of giving her an G cup after her daily "I must I must increase my bust" mantra started to take effect.*

*Yes that is my fan fict version of the storyline to explain why Soleil Moon Frye guest starred in that episode. To me, she will always be Punky.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So mega, who are you routing for in Next Years Avengers vs the X-Men event?

I'm rooting for Utopia sinking and then Jean Grey returning so she could slap Cyclops, Hope, and Emma in the face before making itt clear that Wolverine's X-men are the true X-Men.

Beyond that I want to see...
- Idie, Broo, and Quentin Quire humiliating Generation Hope .
- Kid Gladiator defeating the Young Avengers single handedly
-
EvaN Sabah-Nur
taking down both X-Man and Cable
because there is no way they would allow Evan to exist after they find out he is Apocalypse reborn and raised on the side of Good.
- JGSHL's football team defeating Avenger Academy's football team.
- Steve Rogers knocking out Cyclops.
- Wolverine taking down both X-Men and Avengers after some kid is killed.
- Some random avenger being killed.
-
Ultron taking over both Danger and Jocasta
. Because you know its going to happen.

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

Utopia sinking would be nice but its more the brief cat fight of Emma Frost / Phoenix. Scott is already working on the fake Storm

The rest.... I'm not following the books closely enough to know / decide.

Wolvie snapping and taking down everyone could happen but who knows.

But first is first-

Cable vs Avengers
Avengers vs X-Men
X-men vs Phoenix
Phoenix (using Hope) vs Cable

Full circle.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases