Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
'Whispering' Bill Anderson is a country music legend, but this song sounds soooooo creepy.

[video=youtube_share;xtYceciqu0c]https://youtu.be/xtYceciqu0c[/video]

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
'Whispering' Bill Anderson is a country music legend, but this song sounds soooooo creepy.

[video=youtube_share;xtYceciqu0c]https://youtu.be/xtYceciqu0c[/video]
giphy.gif

A short video I just did giving a quick tour of my Outpost Zimonja build from Fallout 4 on my xbox, there's no voice over but I may do more videos of my settlements.

[video=youtube;ekeTRZWOGcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekeTRZWOGcw&t=6s[/video]

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
So I have these uniform shirts from Popeyes with the company name stitched on. I want to cover the name so I can wear the shirts without advertising for them. My mom suggested iron on patches, all I saw that I liked were Batman. I have 2 burnt orange, 1 light blue, and 1 dark green. None of those go well with a Batman patch.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My car had been making some unusual noises today on the way to church. I figured I’d take it to the garage Monday morning. Well...

I’m currently sitting in the back seat of my car at that garage, which is closed. Had to have my car towed here when it utterly died at an intersection. Even my hazard lights were nonfunctional. Probably the alternator.

Bonus: Mom’s car was going to be towed to the dealership in the next day or so because it’s been eating batteries, and has been dead about a month.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That sucks. Sounds like my family. When one disaster hits another quickly follows. I hope the problem is not too serious. If I could I'd come out there to play chauffeur for a few days.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
When I got home, I had some fixit work to do. So I had to get tools from the garage, and saw a spotty puddle that would normally be concealed by the car. It was right under where the loudest noises were coming from.

Might be more than an alternator.

Hope it’s not too bad, because I was surprised when my insurance company repaired my badly hail damaged car instead of replacing it late last year, and since then, it’s decided to show its age. Both front seats and the spcenter console developed rips in the leather. The headliner is coming down. The front dome lights only come on when you manually push the buttons.

But this is the first actual breakdown the car has had, so I’m not complaining too loudly. I mean, it’s a paid-for 11-12 year old car, and this is its first actual breakdown.

And even though I’m experiencing some cash flow issues, I have a free day’s car rental through AAA, and should be able to extend that with my insurance coverage.

The disaster would be if my car is well and truly deceased, because then I would have to take on a new car note...probably without much of a downpayment. But I’m pretty confident that’s extremely unlikely.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
My car had been making some unusual noises today on the way to church. I figured I’d take it to the garage Monday morning. Well...

I’m currently sitting in the back seat of my car at that garage, which is closed. Had to have my car towed here when it utterly died at an intersection. Even my hazard lights were nonfunctional. Probably the alternator.

Bonus: Mom’s car was going to be towed to the dealership in the next day or so because it’s been eating batteries, and has been dead about a month.

My brother-in-law had the battery eating mimic problem years back.

We showered it with fireballs.

turned out to be bad diode in the alternator.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases