Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm totally sore and in lots of pain. Girlfriend and I are going to the gym together to work out. Just started on Saturday. I don't need a trainer when I have her. Seems like she knows everything already! Unfortunately, according to her, she let it go when she had her child. [I still tell her I think she's beautiful and looks great though of course she sees and exaggerates all of her own faults]. She's now working on getting back in shape. For me, I've actually lost a lot of weight within the last year. I have some more to go, but mostly just need to build some muscle.

I know this doesn't compare to rehabilitation, but I feel terrible and I can only imagine that you must feel much worse. Good luck to you, man. And yeah, I don't think I could have went what you went through.

Eponine

First Post
I'm totally sore and in lots of pain. Girlfriend and I are going to the gym together to work out. Just started on Saturday. I don't need a trainer when I have her. Seems like she knows everything already! Unfortunately, according to her, she let it go when she had her child. [I still tell her I think she's beautiful and looks great though of course she sees and exaggerates all of her own faults]. She's now working on getting back in shape. For me, I've actually lost a lot of weight within the last year. I have some more to go, but mostly just need to build some muscle.

I know this doesn't compare to rehabilitation, but I feel terrible and I can only imagine that you must feel much worse. Good luck to you, man. And yeah, I don't think I could have went what you went through.

Way to go Dog Moon, bring your sexy back!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Next, on Animal Planet, "Scott DeWar: Animal Enforcer!"

Sure ting boss, whenevah ya needs me!!

Weight loss:
I forgot to mention the 60 lbs i lost, but I do NOT recommend this diet plan.

Pain:
You would be surprised to know that we are probably in an equal amount of pain after a hard session of working out for you and my daily exorcises for me.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A friend of mine was talking about how she needs to get her hubby to quit smoking. We thought he had- he had been taking Chantix, and it was working for him. But apparently, one of its side effects made him give IT up.

It seems Chantix was giving him particularly vivid dreams, during one of which he actually punched her. He awoke instantly, and asked if she was OK. She said she was, but asked him why he had lashed out in his sleep.

"I was fighting the Great White Buffalo..."

Eponine

First Post
A friend of mine was talking about how she needs to get her hubby to quit smoking. We thought he had- he had been taking Chantix, and it was working for him. But apparently, one of its side effects made him give IT up.

It seems Chantix was giving him particularly vivid dreams, during one of which he actually punched her. He awoke instantly, and asked if she was OK. She said she was, but asked him why he had lashed out in his sleep.

"I was fighting the Great White Buffalo..."

Is "I was asleep" a good excuse for spousal abuse? :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I have taken somnipure when needed, and I had these dreams that made me feel I was actually in the dream for real!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
*Pops in*
*Initiates rapid fire comments*

OMG Epomine!

Almost one year has passed since your brush with death? Damn...

Isn't a dream about fighting the white buffalo a portent of doom?

That said, nothing really chained on the home front except that our dog Lucy's dead (she had to be put asleep because the pain she felt as a result of her cancer got to the poin where she couldn't sleep and she became agressive towards our other dog Bella). Lucy may be haunting the house or protecting it since my mom and myself both thought we saw lucy sitting outside the house and my niece mentioned what sounded like a bout of sleep paralysis that turned into an out of body experience that ended with her seeing lucy in the nearby bathroom behind her.

If that's tthe case then the family's house which was built in the 60s has the following ghosts:
1. Mysterious ghost dog or cat that jumps onto people's beds. (We had so many dog's its hard to tell which it could be).
2. Upstairs ghost who plays with wind up toys.
3. Hallway shadow person (may have been seen on the stairway)
4. My older half-brother's dead friend (Witnessed by my grandma.He manisfested at the moment of his death and just opened and closed every door from one side of the house and back as a final fairwell.)
5. Our dog Lucy.

On a more mundane side note, my brother is getting married so I'm going to vegas for a few day in three weeks. I'm also getting a new phone... as much as I'd want to get the Droid Razr HD Maxx it looks like I'll have to settle for the Droid Raizr Meh or the Galaxy SIII. As much as I'd like to get the GSIII just becuase I hate Apple, I'd rather get something made in part by Google.

-Posted via mobile device.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Let me just say... not having access to a spell checker cause your phone's default keyboard is borked is annoying, but not as annoying as the fact that tapatalk is not letting me edit my own messages. What gives?

-Posted via mobile device.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases