Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Doubt it, I think that ghost moved out once my mom started storing stuff for a church she helped out with up there. Then again, I never asked my niece Elia if she noticed anything odd when she used to sleep up there three years ago (my mom acted as guardian when Elia*'s mom was in jail for a parole violation).

*Elia is pretty messed up. She was placed on all sorts of medication for having a "mental break down" because she kept seeing an "old lady" walking through walls and also stood outside her room's window and wave at her (note: unless the lady was Chris Angel, or had a ladder/cherry picker, its unlikely she could have stood outside the window).

-Posted via mobile device.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
*Pops in*
*Initiates rapid fire comments*

OMG Epomine!

Almost one year has passed since your brush with death? Damn...

I felt really clever and then really dumb for a second. Cause I was like Epomine... hrm, I know that name. Sounds really familiar. Couple minutes later! Oh, that's right, Goldmoon! And then I immediately after saw her sig and was like bah, that would have saved me some time...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
When you know as many :):):):) :):):):):):):) as I do, its hard to remember which lady is who.

As for the shadow person, there was a cold war project that would take a spy and expose them to the reversed polarity of a particle beam's anti-matter and then they were sent to sneak into the USSR. However it was never figured out how to bring them back from the other side.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Some of you may know/remember previous mentionings of mine about my dad being senile and a family struggle of Shakespearean proportions.

Today was the entirety of act four played out in the following way:
The principal players were gathered in outside of court. The princes and princess's (who viewed each other as potential rival) and the old queen mingled as the knaves gathered around the elderly enfeebled king and his deviously incompetent wife. Then the old queen delivered a package to the of the disposed prince's champion. After a brief impassioned monologue by the errant prince, the champions gathered for a pre tourney gathering. Then the errant prince and the old queen exited stage right.

The champions then gathered before the magistrate. Then after a moment of bickering jabs, Pheonix Wright entered, objected, and hit his ultimate hyper combo using the package delivered by the old queen, causing a thunderous explosion that annihilated the knaves' champions.

What was in the package? Evidence that the deviously incompetent wife was raiding the king's and the kingdom's coffers and has been neglecting to pay the health care costs of the king. Thus proving that she was incapable of running the kingdom and taking care of the king.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases