Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Mark-
Yeah, it sucked that we had to go through that in our family... but maybe it was a needed albeit depressing and cruel lesson.

Mega-
Considering everything that's happened... I'm doing good.

I have to say.. the one thing that annoyed me today er yesterday was the fact that I did not see the space shuttle. My gf texted me at the family restaurant about it being flown to my home town's pier before angling towards Disneyland. I asked her if she knew what time it was going to be in the area (since we were in the flight path) . She never replied. It was about 1pm when I found out the fly over happened at around 12:25. :(

Yes I edited out the part were I mentioned buisness was awesome... just case. :p

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am sorry to see that life is crapping on others. In the good news, the pain and torture physical therapy work, things are improving.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
oh, you ment push ups and not a d 20? Ii still am working on trunk muscle preperation to reconnect my stomach muscles. the shoulder is still frozen and too weak even to do on from the knees, much less a propper one from the finger tips.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases