Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
just ignore ads- maybe they will all go away! actually the ad choices are reflective of your viewing habits.

for example, Dannyalcatraz probably sees ads from adamandev . . . . .

WHAT?!?

guitar manufacturing associates.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I personally see a lot of gaming ads. Probably because the guitar companies don't do a lot of online advertising...yet.

Except, of course, on guitar-themed websites. Those places are lousy with 'em!

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
About 11PM last night, we had a tiny earthquake where we live. @3.4...no damage.

It's only about the 3rd temblor I've been conscious for in my life. It was so brief, I thought it was an explosion.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've never lived through an earthquake. There's tornados where I'm at, but in my 29 years of life, I've only seen like one from a very distant distance away.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've been thinking recently that I miss tinkering with dnd. I haven't really made any cool or neat monsters in a long time. My Monsters and Villians link hasn't been updated in a LONG time. I sorta want to get back into that. But unfortunately I don't really know what to start off with...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Dinner at a mutually favorite restaurant that will reserve a table for two with a candle lit. I like a good chicken parm, white whine (heh, sorry) wine and the all time favorite desert, what ever it may be. It is your significant other's evening. the world has a new axis that night.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Adult fun happy hour activities*?

* The nature of the activity, and it's duration may vary depending on mitigating factors not limited to time of the lunar month, quantity of alcohol consumed, etc.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases