Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I've started updating my monsters in the link in my sig if anyone wants to check them out. :)

Most are still 3.5, but I'll be updating them to Pathfinder slowly as well as adding some new creatures I've created, like the dastardly Human Phase Spider Tauric Ninja!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
What about a dire advanced ogre mind flayer fast fire zombie with earth element infusion?

Hey, at least my creature makes sense!

Even if it's a little bit complicated. :)

Seriously though, I killed someone on the surprise round with one of the Human Phase Spider Tauric Ninjas. It was brutal. Took 3d2+15+15d6.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Were there four of them? Named things like Warhol, Rothko, Pollock and Lichtenstein?

Three actually. And I didn't give them names. They were experiments and their creator didn't care enough about them to give them names even though their human halves technically would have previously have names.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
what's illogical about mine? A focused transmuter mind flayer merged his brother with
dire advanced ogre, then killed him and raised him as a sentient fire zombie that had the earth element infused into it.

a bit wicked, but viola:

dire advanced ogre mind flayer fast fire zombie with earth element infusion.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It's a good thing I don't have magic, psionics, or the power cosmic. I would be tempted to abuse it.

On a side note, I'vr been watching the Anime Polar Bear Cafe. Although it would never happen, I'm waiting for Panda Bear or Polar Bear to maul someone. Hell, my fan disservice ending to the series would have Panda bear snap and kill Rin Rin (a florist dude what is obsessed with him) before he stalks Sasako (the Waitres at Polar Bear Xafe) only to have Mr Handa (the zoo keeper) shoot and kill Panda bear after he slashes Sasako in the face with his claws. Then to further troll the fans I'd make Mr Handa tell Sasako that her mutilated face seriously grosses him out.

There are some things I could do that would be worse, but considering that half the characters are animals, I'm certain some fan fiction already went there to the delight of the show's otherkin and furry demographic.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases