Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I wish there were 6 more hours in every day, and we had 6 more hours worth of energy. That way you could do the things you want to do, instead of the things you need to do. I don't want to do the things I need to do. I want to do the things I want to do. Blah.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was up until 530 am, then past out for 5 hours and then high tailed it to a bus stop to get to physical therapy. Now home. I am tired too.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I set my alarm for 8:00am, intending to do a bunch of stuff in the morning. Woke up at 12:30pm. Was like dang, no time to do anything... got to get ready for work. :(

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Random note. I can't wait till the Age of X Epilogue comes out since I want to see what exactly goes on between Cyclops, Emma Frost and Frenzy.
I will assume you are not a spambot (even though your post smelled like a plagiarist spambot) and assume that you are collecting back issues of Legacy. :D (since its odd you decided not to mention the latest travesty I nean event Marvel published).

Anyways, If you want to know about wjat happened with Cyclops, Emma and Frenzy all I can tell you is this: It was a missed opportunity and that AoX was pretty much the highpoint in Mike Carey's run because the Rogneto relationship was sickening.

EDIT: But it's all moot now since you were deleted and banned maybe.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatap

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Anyways... on the home front. The court investigator sent his report which states he doesn't think my dad's gold digger is capable of handling his affairs. The restaurant is still dealing with the damage the gold digger caused and my half brothers and sisters are back stabbing each other.

On the bright side when we reincorporated I got to write myself in as being the corporation's secretary using a variation of my name that Google said was in violation of their naming policy. As a result once the official corporation papers come in I'm going to change my g+ name back and they can't stop me. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Well, gave out a dragon's hoard* worth of candy this year! I didn't dress up in a costume, but my pair of fierce FIERCE wooves- a.k.a. Border Collies- provided scares enough to the little boys & ghouls with their loud barking.

The puppy- @9mo old- even tried to go out on the porch while I was handing out treats, all barks, growls & tail/butt wiggles.

I lurve Halloween.

* hmmmm...maybe I'll get a dragon mask and some chocolate coins for next year.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
At the VA hospital I saw a priest , or so I thought. Turned out to be a volenteer i see there on a regular basis.

Later I saw a nun pushing a piece of electronic equipment on a cart, A sonagram I think. I knew she wasn't a nun, that outfit showed too many curves. *blush*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases