Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I didn't turn off my TV until 5AM...but I was planning on a relatively lazy, stay at home Saturday anyway. Got up at 11, and played with my doggies for an hour on the bedroom floor before even considering putting on actual clothes.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
sounds like me but was up till 7:30 instead. Are those the DAWGS the terrorized you after your hernia operation?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Laproscopic surgery is the way to go!

I walked...well, wobbled...out of the hospital the day of the surgery. I was off the consciousness damping pain meds within 10 days, and off OTC pain meds at 2 weeks. But for the occasional night of fitful sleep induced by the occasional twinge, I was essentially fully healed by that time. 3 weeks, completely asymptomatic. I need not fear the pouncing of my poochies.

In contrast, my dad had hernia surgery when he was about 10 years younger than I am now, so on average, he should have healed better. And yet, he walked hunched over like an ancient sage for at least a couple of weeks...after he got out of his stay at the hospital.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Just recently got an answer to some of my questions on colostomy reversal and massive hernia repair surgeries.

c. ostomy repair will incur a 7 to 14 day stay in the hospital to ensure no leakage or other complications. at that ti 2 of 3 muscles will be reattached. 2-3 months [typical] later the third muscle will be attached, with a 2-3 month wait for that to resolve.

then more physical rehab therapy. ye-haw

Because of financial constraints, I will have to move to Nashville with my brother's family to have this work done at Alvin B York Hospital.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Sounds like you're getting that unintentional adventure you mentioned...hope it works out, man. It's good to have family support at a time like this, no question.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases