Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
A friend of mine was in Philly and had the opportunity to visit the Liberty Bell. I found and read this to him something from Wikipedia:

During the Bicentennial, members of the Procrastinator's Club of America jokingly picketed the Whitechapel Bell Foundry with signs "We got a lemon" and "What about the warranty?" The foundry told the protesters that it would be glad to replace the bell—so long as it was returned in the original packaging.

:)

Scott DeWar

warning: gripe and whine alert

I had 'fun' today., started perfect: breakfast at Hy-vee, free today for veterans.

headed to the Dunn bros coffee shop with lunch plans at Applebee's for free lunch for veterans.

The bus driver had to slam the breaks to stop from hitting a car in his blind spot, I took a header out of my seat landing with my bad shoulder with my left hand between my ribs and the floor. bruised my rib, but could have been a green fracture, I ache muchiz right now, but just glad no broken rib.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Past months I've been really exhausted. Don't know why. Nothing wrong with my heart, I don't smoke, I'm eating well and balanced, haven't changed my exercise routines, work isn't any more demanding than it's used to be. Just really damn tired all the time. Getting tired of being tired.

Scott DeWar

its old age. you are at stage one. I am 49 and under medical recovery, I understand how you may want to be in denial, but what I feel is what you are feeling, just amplified a bit.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I had the Opera browser on my laptop crash so hard it would not start anymore. So I used my Internet Explorer to download the latest version of Opera and installed that. Works great.

Also, that's the only thing I've used IE for in like 5 years. To get another browser.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases