Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
That's true, I suppose. The list of things to spoil for Game of Thrones is as big as several books. Someone should write those books. It might even become a best selling series. :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My mom bought a Border Collie puppy earlier this year. Her name is Madeline Celeste.

I'm thinking her name should have been Siva, Destroyer of Toys.

In September, she tore up a TuffToys stuffed squeaky shark in 4 hours. Tonight, in the same amount of time, she chewed a gap in the middle ring of a set of 3 interlocking 1/2" thick rubber rings.

Only her extreme cuteness is keeping her safe. Well, that, and the fact that MOST of her destructive impulses have been directed at relatively inexpensive things...though she DID annihilate a $400 sculpture of a dragon hand-carved from antler.

Did I mention she's cute?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Your problem was that you had a large ornately carved bone laying out for the puppy to nibble on. The dog probably thought it was being rewarded when it eat that dragon.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think I messed up my laptop last night.

Long story short, I downloaded a file. I thought it was an extractor for a torrent... pressed "yes", saw a virus warning. Now the laptop keeps crashing.

I'm hoping restoring fixes something (uninstalling the program and uninstalling / installing chrome did nothing). If not I'll have to pull out my restore disk and reformat (I don't feel like going full W8 yet).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases