Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I think I messed up my laptop last night.

Long story short, I downloaded a file. I thought it was an extractor for a torrent... pressed "yes", saw a virus warning. Now the laptop keeps crashing.

I'm hoping restoring fixes something (uninstalling the program and uninstalling / installing chrome did nothing). If not I'll have to pull out my restore disk and reformat (I don't feel like going full W8 yet).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

that is why I never use torrent

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
It looks like nothing is wrong with my comp. :D

I rarely torrent. The only reason why I even did so I. This case was because I was looking for a copy of Apotheosis's O' Fortuna Apocalypse Mix. I have it on a compilation which sounds like it was recorded from a very beat up record (I'm not one of those audio snobs who loves the crackly sound and faint thump of a record needle moving on a wobbly turnstile). The only copy of Apotheosis's cover I could find on Google play, iTunes (mumble), or Amazon was this one shortened remix. And btw, I do care enough about the quality of the recording to prevent me from ripping it from YouTube. :p

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I don't usually have any problems finding what I'm looking for on the net. I have trouble finding ONLY what I'm looking for. :angel:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
On that note, any ideas why EN World keeps blowing up the video links to fill the screen? They do at least on my laptop. I can't figure out how to link them normal sized.

Edit: that is, not the whole screen, but more than it should. Gah.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
You know, slowed down like that, Geddy Lee sounds like the transvestite he looks like in that video!

(Said with love, aged, said with love.)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases