Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

randomling

First Post
I sorta miss those days before "The Incident". Lot more people on, Hive was super active. Heh, we used to do a thousand posts within like a week. Now, we sometimes go that long without a single post. I spent way too much time here and I collected a LOT of my posts within the Hive itself.

Actually, now that I think about it, recently most of my posts are still in the Hive. That just shows how much I post elsewhere in the site. I was a lot more active before "The Incident" and before 4e.

Yeah.. uh, what, pray was The Incident? What happened? (Or did it Happen?)

PS I am a girl (no offence is taken, just fyi).

randomling

First Post
Fringe: 5-20-10

just watched fringe episode. they are really building up to something here. They are giving a good reason why they wanted Peter out of the picture a couple of seasons ago.

Ooh ooh ooh I am excited by Fringe. (I love the way they're telling the Peter story, even if I am really really sad at what's happening to his relationship with Olivia, which I like, dammit.)

(Oh, and I should say re: the "thousand posts a week": I recall a time when the Hive did that in a day. You'd go to sleep and it'd several hours of dedication just to catch up the next day...)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Yeah.. uh, what, pray was The Incident? What happened? (Or did it Happen?)

PS I am a girl (no offence is taken, just fyi).

One hiver and frequent poster wanted to gauge how liked he was in the community.... by stating he was in a coma while posting under an assumed identity (his non existant fiance).. During the three weeks that followed he posted status updates that set off alarms (ie mumbling the names of Forgotten Realms deities while unconscious) and was eventually confronted by the mods on his deception before being banned.

In the following days it was discovered that he had dozens of sock puppets several of which many of which were based on other hivers (many assumed the sock puppets belonged to the member they were based on). To make matters truly bizarre some of those sock puppets conversed with each other when he was bored/alone.

The sad thing about the whole situation was that he was a genuinely messed up guy, but he pissed away any support network he might have had here as a result of the event.

Last edited:

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
If you need to find out who the alts were (if you think there's a chance you 'knew' any of them), the full list is here (it's 30 names, all the same person):

[sblock]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4709291-post116.html

Cat Moon
Crafty Cat
Deepest Bluest Evil
Demongirl
Desert Hare
Dream Ghost
Duskblade
Eye of the Hawk
Gytrash
Kida
Kill Zone
Kit Cloudkicker
Klatu Barada Necktie
Knightwind1972
love.christine
odndfan.1974
Packrat
Paranthropus
Relique Hunter
Reveille
Rev's Mandy
sedarfaery
Slider Wade
Studio69
Superfreak
The Morninglord
The One Ring
Tiny Little Raven
Whitemouse
Wolflord

Frukathka
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
If you need to find out who the alts were (if you think there's a chance you 'knew' any of them), the full list is here (it's 30 names, all the same person):

[sblock]
http://www.enworld.org/forum/4709291-post116.html
[/sblock]

And he was originally known as Frukathka, but later changed his id to Reveille. He had a LOT of freaking posts under just the one name, but if you added up all the posts from all the names, it was even more crazy amount.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
(Oh, and I should say re: the "thousand posts a week": I recall a time when the Hive did that in a day. You'd go to sleep and it'd several hours of dedication just to catch up the next day...)

Yeah I remember that. I used to hate going to sleep so much cause I'd be afraid of what I missed. We used to chat so often in the Hive that I wouldn't even be doing anything, just chatting away post by post.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Has there been any official word on when the next season of Legend of Korra airs? David Faustino said he thought it would continue in April, but he didn't sound all that sure of it, and I've seen people on tumblr claim January.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I don't know. It occurs to me that I think I missed a couple episodes of that show, the final couple of episodes.

Somehow I completely forgot about it. Weird. I'm going to have to check up on this.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
You totally should. The first season really picked up speed the closer to the end it got. The last three episodes are a crazy rollercoaster of plot wham.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases