Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
When I was a little kid I started off drawing by drawing pictures of Carebears.... fighting each other. For who knows how long there was a picture I drew glued to my house's second story room's wall of Sunshine (?) bear's blowing off Grumpy's head using a care bear stare.

I did one picture in kindergarten which was supposed to be of my favorite thing to do with my dad (it was a father's day assignment), which I drew my self fishing while my dad was getting drunk. The description said "I like going fishing with my dad. When he fishes he drinks beer."

Sadly, I'm not joking.

Rhun

First Post
When I was a little kid I started off drawing by drawing pictures of Carebears.... fighting each other. For who knows how long there was a picture I drew glued to my house's second story room's wall of Sunshine (?) bear's blowing off Grumpy's head using a care bear stare.

Cool!!!

I did one picture in kindergarten which was supposed to be of my favorite thing to do with my dad (it was a father's day assignment), which I drew my self fishing while my dad was getting drunk. The description said "I like going fishing with my dad. When he fishes he drinks beer."

Your father fishes the exact same way that I fish!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Your father fishes the exact same way that I fish!

I think most people fish that way. However, I'm pretty certain that if I were to do that picture as a kindergartener today, the teacher would call Child Protective Services on my Family and claim neglect or a dangerous home environment.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases