Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!

'course we are all over the country. Just to say hi in person is a road trip.

Painting figures for DnD, Writing more Siberys Seven and hopefully John Play, hang out with the family. Not much planned either. No money and still a bit of a mess with my injury.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!

'course we are all over the country. Just to say hi in person is a road trip.

Painting figures for DnD, Writing more Siberys Seven and hopefully John Play, hang out with the family. Not much planned either. No money and still a bit of a mess with my injury.

did you get your bathroom fixed?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I think I figured the secret of coming up with an anime series. It's a series of randomized tables. You use one die to figure out how many times you roll on the genre or concepts tables. Then you roll for the of the main and supporting casts personality types, appearance, mannerisms, etc.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
...and forget the chart for the color of their hair...blue, green, white etc....

I thought that was implied with the "etc.", 'cause you're right, hair color would HAVE to be determined!
For hair color it would probably be easier to get a pantone color book then roll for the page /swatch or purchasethe largest box of crayons you can find and randomly pick a color while blindfolded.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases