Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
As part of my being trapped at home I have decided to start with Star Wars Episode I and go through to VI.
Not a bad idea at all. We did that with the group a couple of weeks back. Mostly to civilize a friend who had never seen the original trilogy :D
Trying to Locate Flamingskull 3.5 stats. I suspect it is in Waterdeep which i do not own. Any ideas where I can locate it?
I'll check the waterdeep book for you once I get home. I believe your suspicions are right. at least it's the most logical book :D
hello stranger!
Have I been gone that long?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I swore it flame skulls also appeared in an other book.

On a side note, in 2e one of the funnest NPCs I has was a flame skull. We dressed him up as a "demi rich." I forget if he was in my game of my friends fame that he appeared. What was awesome was that thid was before Torment.

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I like Pathfinder. But there's things about 3.5 that I do miss. Like some specific feats, classes, spells and items, for example. And the templates were cooler in 3.5 Paizo doesn't seem to be as big on Templates. But they like Lovecraft, so that's cool. :)

And there's things I don't like about Pathfinder. Like Traits. They should have just gone all out and done Backgrounds like 5e. I actually like those. The traits are just blegh and they're EVERYWHERE.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases