Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Leif

Adventurer
I am 6 days away from my 6th anniversary
Son of a gun! I didn't even notice my 6th anniversary here, it's now been 6 years, 1 month, and 1 day for me. :)

And I remember you being tetsubo, DeWar, but I didn't realize that it was a prior ID, I just thought it was one of your super-secret-alter-egos. Your "Sybils," if you will.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Leif, were you on Mortality as well? or do you know me as tetsubo some other way?

Jonsey, what name did you go by on mortality?

Leif

Adventurer
Leif, were you on Mortality as well? or do you know me as tetsubo some other way?

I tgought I remembered you using 'tetsubo' as an alternate id here. Anyway, I've heard/seen that name somewhere before, but I guess it would have had to be on ENWorld, if that's possible.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I can't even remember what the color of my hair was back then. I wasn't all that active on forums anyways, so you probably wouldn't remember me. I mean, I don't. :blush:

Back then I was more active on the Wizards forums. Over there at least my nick is the same as here.

Scott DeWar

I tgought I remembered you using 'tetsubo' as an alternate id here. Anyway, I've heard/seen that name somewhere before, but I guess it would have had to be on ENWorld, if that's possible.

Maybe on the thread started by GlassEye when I was in the induced coma. 'shrug'

I can't even remember what the color of my hair was back then. I wasn't all that active on forums anyways, so you probably wouldn't remember me. I mean, I don't. :blush:

Back then I was more active on the Wizards forums. Over there at least my nick is the same as here.

oh well.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Game of Thrones has a season 3 preview trailer thingy up. At this point I think they could post a blank video and people would still flock to it all excited. Must be easy to be the person in charge of promoting the show.

Scott DeWar

Sonnet of the Bonnet

Oh horror of horrors! Lovecraft knew no bounds but this one!!

His verse of lyrical wrote he not for this very day I confront the most of evil devouring beasts:

der Haarschnitt in Bavaria is known,
to the ancient Hebrews it is
התספורת
այն սանրվածքը did to Armenia take plunder,
And thor did do great battle against

hårklipp in Norway, den frisyr in Sweden
In Finland hiustyyli, speak not dare!

I am brought low by this creature foul .. .. .. .. .. ..**SIGH**

Mourn, my fellows, mourn.

Last edited:

Remove ads