Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
August of 2004 for me. So I'm on year 8.5 apparently. I don't remember why I joined here either. I wonder if there's a way to find your first post. Cause that would be cool. Although with the various crashes I don't know if it could even be found.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
My day was like a medieval torture machine, forgotten, and me in the room waiting all day for someone to come in and turn the screws, but no-one did. Or, to put it another way, I had a job interview of the utmost blandness. It was such a non-event it made realize I'm not sure whether I'll be happier with a rejection or acceptance.

I did an interview once. It was an awkward moment for me because it was my first interview, I didn't really know what I was doing and the questions I was supposed to ask I thought were terrible and I thought the girl I was interviewing was cute and was trying not to let it show that I thought it was cute.

It ended up being okay I guess... it was really the most casual interview she'd ever gone into. I asked a couple of questions and then we just ended up talking about some random things.

She got the job and she's the longest teacher that's currently working for us so I must have chosen okay. :)

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The problem with Ironman is that he isn't 8 Man. Tony would have loved being 8 Man. Dude got energy from battery cigarettes.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases