Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I thought it was way stronger than the Thor hint at the end of Iron Man 2. In fact I really liked it, [sblock]Cosmic Cube!!![/sblock].

So will Nick Fury be appearing in Captain America?

Rhun

First Post

Attachments

• 46717_1433173587102_1165790244_31049184_8257828_n.jpg
    46717_1433173587102_1165790244_31049184_8257828_n.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 240
Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Destroyed my lawn mower today.

I had to replace mine a couple years ago. And now the new one is having some issue where the front wheel lock keeps coming loose and the wheel flips around and digs into my lawn. It is giving me fits...everything I try to fix it lasts for a bit and then it starts doing it again. Grrr.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
They need to get cracking on building hover lawn mowers.

Imagine the ability to effortlessly mow your lawn without worrying about getting your lawn mower's wheels stuck in the grass. Why? Because there won't be any wheels! That right your personal hover mower will be powered by a strongtium-9 fuzion power core that powers a military grade vtol turbine and consumer grade anti gravity unit that is guaranteed not to scoop up rocks and send these tiny projectiles of doom on a fatal trajectory, unless you want it.

With a handy dandy WrongCo conversion kit you to can use your own personalized crop circles in a neighboring wheat field. And that's not all! Using our patented technology, you can also turn your hover mowe into stealth death machine capable of swooping down on unsuspecting hooligans and beheading them.

What would you pay for such a marvel of SCIENCE! ? 999.99? 599.99? If you call now, you can obtain your own personal WrongCo hover mower for a one time price of 99.99! But don't hesitate because we will throw in the crop circle, the death machine conversion kits and this lovely grey t-shirt for free!

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
As long as the hover lawn mowers won't try to.. take over the world!

The Horrible Night Of The Living Lawn Mowers From The Crypt Of Vengeance Next Door To The House On A Hillside Of Evil Grass.

Rhun

First Post
What would you pay for such a marvel of SCIENCE! ? 999.99? 599.99? If you call now, you can obtain your own personal WrongCo hover mower for a one time price of 99.99! But don't hesitate because we will throw in the crop circle, the death machine conversion kits and this lovely grey t-shirt for free!

Sold!

Mowed the lawn for the first time this year.... ugh.

Last fall we had a new septic system put in and last Feb we had a state plow truck crash in the other section of our yard.

Wife told me she had raked and cleared all debris.

So I need to have her explain the 4x6 inch rock that destroyed the blades and shaft to the mower.... :rant: (mum's day my butt!)

So 275 dollars later we got a new mower and the yard looks good.

My wallet.... shredded like the tall grass that was there.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases