Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thanks. Thought I'd said something earlier but I guess not. That just shows how busy I am. At work today and I have a few minutes to relax. Work is freaking stressful. Lots of irritating things I'm trying to fix. So frustrating.

Popping in to see what is up. I will be working on John Play Syotyhour some more. Dwarves collecting treasure from a cash car in a tree within the Mournlands. Read all about it.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Was watching Canukskies vs predators here @ Nashville. Bummed at another loss.

Started watching Redwings vs predators At Detroit. and we quit at the 3rd goal by Redwings.

Finished cleaning the kitchen and picked my way back to the interwebs here.

Hey- I merely finished the second story-arc of John Play. Now for the assassin guild that killed his father...... It will get bloody....bloodier than the derailed electric rail train that crashed, struck a building and ended up in a water canal in Metrol. Yeah- that bloody.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I went the whole day feeling fine, got home, thought it was odd how worn out I was, and realized I'd forgotten to eat the whole day. Last time I ate anything was yesterday evening. Weird.

Edit: as far as I can tell I went 29 hours without eating and didn't even notice.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Take your temp- if it's below 90F, you're a zombie, and soon you'll be craving brains. Your lack of hunger would just be a sign of the transition of your metabolism.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Well, my body temperature is already normally a bit lower than other people. 37C is supposed to be the norm, but I'm usually 35C. When I get the rare fewer it doesn't really show up on a thermometer properly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases