Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Please tell we the way to a higher state of existance, oh great us.

Eat chicken fettuccine alfredo... on second thought just eat Alfredo. If Alfredo doesn't want to be eaten, then eat Chicken. If the chicken doesn't want to be eaten, then eat the fettucine.

If you don't have any fettucine, order pizza even if they need to send it via a Soyuz rocket.

Rhun

First Post
Should have been about my third.

With the septic system work, they basically tilled the rich sewer fed earth so the grass is REALLY growing well this year. It grew about 6 inches on Thursday to Friday. Scarey.

Last summer I had some issues with my phone line, and the phone company had to replace the underground wire. Instead of trenching around the perimeter of my yard, as they promised to do, they trenched across the center of my lawn. I was pissed.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Is it just me or are all of the discussions in the RPG Industry board really depressing? Not the news pieces or the new products/interviews/whatnot stuff. The rest of it.

Rhun

First Post
Is it just me or are all of the discussions in the RPG Industry board really depressing? Not the news pieces or the new products/interviews/whatnot stuff. The rest of it.

I don't pay attention to that particular board. Why depressing?

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Wow... Uncanny X-Force had an issue which had Magneto send Wolverine on an assassination mission. How he found out the location of X-Force's base, who knows. However, there is one interesting conspiracy theory about the story:

The Nazi who was the target was killed for taking advantage of Magneto when he was a an adolescent growing up in the concentration camp.

The evidence: The X-Men editorial refusing to say the reasonings for the kill beyond saying "it's best to keep it unstated" and the look of terror in Magneto's eyes when he gave Wolverine the mission.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases