Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So for M&M game.... once I reread how to do combat.... I will begin with....

The two heroes (Tim as a Batman type and Cathy as a Wonder Woman meets Namor type) will be on patrol when there will be an explosion in the night sky. Something will fall out of the sky and crash into a building nearby. They investigate (I hope) and find a lightly armored unconscience man. Within minutes armored mystery men will arrive looking for the fallen man. (Hopefully) They will take and hide the man (my Character).

When he comes too he has no memory of whom he is or how he survived the explosion and fall.

As time goes he will discover new powers and become hunted by other people with military-type methods. Mixed in with various villians. Should be good.

Now if I could just get the scanner to work on the new computer and I would do a storyhour complete with drawings. :)

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
So for M&M game.... once I reread how to do combat....

The one thing that always trips me up in M&M is some character status changes like "Shaken." For instance if you intimidate someone it lasts one round but if you use Emotion Control or fearsome presence its hard to tell how long it should last.

Of course in MM3e, since emotion control is becomes an Affliction which changes it to either one round or until the person makes their save.

Bold or Stupid

First Post
I'm plotting a long weekend of RPG and other gaming over the August Bank Holiday (any british hivers, just give me a shout).

I'm planning a couple of one shots, a fun D&D rescue the Princess lark, and a second game (which appears to be the big seller). Jaegermonsters, crazed fun as the bouncing death machines wiv stoopid accents und great hats. Any hivers have thought on what system to use, I'm swinging between Dark Heresy and Feng Shui, though Merp/rolemaster may be worth it for the crits...

I also need a macguffin.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh dear Tzeentch, I'm already so fed up with the hockey that I could summon Khorne to the Kauppatori today...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases