Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Ordered a japanese comic from, well, Japan. The estimated delivery time was 5-10 days. Ok. 6 days from when I ordered it I went online to check the tracking data. It said 7-12 days. Huh. Looked at where it was. Hong Kong. Waited a few more days. It said 10-20 days. Still in Hong Kong. Looked today. It's now been 14 days since I ordered it. Estimated delivery 15-30 days. It's still in Hong Kong. Like, are they reading it over there? Is it that good? :p

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Your manga seems like it is obeying quantum rules: you can either know its true position or its true speed...

P.S.: because of AutoCorrect, I have become consciously aware that "manga" and "manta" differ by only one letter.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ordered a japanese comic from, well, Japan. .. .. .. .. .. It's now been 14 days since I ordered it. Estimated delivery 15-30 days. It's still in Hong Kong. Like, are they reading it over there? Is it that good? :p

why yes, of course they are. Why else is it taking so long? They are passing it from customs agent to agent.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
cymothoa_exigua.jpg

A parasytic crestacean similar to the pillbug becomes a tongue zombie in the mouth of a spotted rose snapper. yuch.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Dog news: the younger dog has recently started reacting to offered spoons of peanut butter as if they were poisoned...until the older dog takes a slurp. Then she finishes off the treat.

I had to take care of the dogs since my dad had some early meetings to attend. So knowing the above, I tried taking a lick of the PB first, then offering it to the youngster. Worked like a charm.

I told my dad about it, so he tried it tonight. Just like my experience, it worked perfectly. My dad was thoroughly outdone, realizing that he has now become the dog's food tester.

Working theory: the young dog was royalty in a previous lifetime. :D

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
What to tell your daughter when she decides to become a space pirate:

tumblr_lywx3jWjJE1rnvlipo1_500.jpg

Bold+Audacious=Bodacious

Also, get her some guns:

tumblr_ly0rjugX5y1r0z30xo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lxz3zeKaKX1qderoy.png

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper