Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
1306162081.jpg

I's such a pointless event especially since both of them do not deserve to be the leader of the X-Men. I mean seriously both of them been doing sleazy things which should disqualify them from being the head of mutant-dom. The X-men should elect a new leader. Hell, they say Storm was a good one so I elect her over say Emma Frost or anyone who spent any amount of time as a major villain.

And seriously.. without healers Cyclops would so be dead if he fought Wolverine since it took an entire X-Men team to take Wolverine down when he was possessed by demons in a recent Wolverine arc.

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
I hate to say it, but I'm just not all that up on the modern x-man. I gave up reading the comics a long time ago.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I hate to say it, but I'm just not all that up on the modern x-man. I gave up reading the comics a long time ago.

Believe me, during the last 5 or so years the main storyliine has been about how awesome Cyclops is, how he's never wrong, how mutants would be extinct if it wasn't for his leadership skills which makes him worshipable, and about how Professor X is d-bag perv who mind rapes people just to hide his failings.

So your not currently reading comics or X-Men doesn't make you miss that much. Especially since a lot of the rabid fans thinks that the most of the books have sucked during Matt Fraction's and Joe Quesada's run.

This data transmission was sent via cybernetic implant.

Rhun

First Post
Believe me, during the last 5 or so years the main storyliine has been about how awesome Cyclops is, how he's never wrong, how mutants would be extinct if it wasn't for his leadership skills which makes him worshipable, and about how Professor X is d-bag perv who mind rapes people just to hide his failings..

When I used to read the X-Men (The Uncanny X-Men), Cyclops wasn't even a member. He was a member of X-Factor, if I recall. Goes to show how long it has been for me, eh?

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Last time I read X-Men regularly was when Wolverine and Rogue were made to kiss each other by mind control.

Hmm. Is it weird that I don't know if the phrase 'kiss each other by mind control' narrows the field at all?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
this is a rock concert

just thought I would share this musical moment.

Attachments

• Picture0006.JPG
    Picture0006.JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 195

Remove ads