Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Went to the DnD shop (Zombie Planet in Albany NY) and bought....well too much.

Headed north to Saratoga Springs to visit the relocated comic shop Comic Depot and stopped with a strange hunch and feeling.

We lost our first dog to Lyme Disease about 20 months ago. The wife has been wanting a new pup since this winter. Specifically a Black lab. So I've been watching for one ever since May. The strange feeling I got drew me to Pet Smart in Saratoga. Chrissy, a 9 week old Black lab mixed breed rescue dog is the newest member of the Farrell family.

Lab dogs are awesome! ! ! !

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ok, I saw one of the biggest house flies in my apartment to day. I was able to whack it down with a fly, then raised my foot and said "Shoe Fly!" *squish*

Saw Guardians. Really good but the credits scene scares me. I had hoped for Nova or even another past Power Gem holder. Cosmo was unexpected.

Groot stole the show.... not Rocket which surprised me.

so,during the weekend had the chance to play Munchkin for the first time and it was fun and I plan to buy it along with an expansion. While i ended up staying at level 1, I was able to screw over other players. One player had gotten the Plutonium dragon,at which point i used wondering monster with a level 16 wright and mate, which caused another level 16 wright to appear.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I love Munchkin. Between me and a few friends we have just about every munchkin main games. It makes rather interesting combos. I've played an elven british pirate using a phaser-phaser-taser-laser while fighting the men in black...

Remove ads