Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On a side note, my OWN Board Game is just about ready to be playtested. I have a couple more tweaks to do and then hopefully within the next couple of weeks my friends and I will finally be able to play it. Woohoo!

Finished my Creation Schema Storyhour. Looking to finish Gamer's grotto : The Hidden and John Play next. Restart my Wayfinders group and a game with just my son called Running man. All Eberron.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Doc seems impressed with me but I still have to begin / complete my rehab stuff before being allowed back to work
Do every thing they say, You will be better off doing it. I did all they told me and now I am off physical therapy! Finally!!

Daughter passed her driving test. So its no longer safe to drive in southern Vermont.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Well, if she passed in theory that means she's good and people shouldn't have to worry!

oh but you have been fooled padawan!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Morals vs ethics

I am watching "Madam Secretary" Episode 3 where there is a question of saving a man's life by Russia giving a weapon defense system to Pakistan as long as her husband gives the Russian's daughter, a student in his ethics class, an A for a grade.

Now this is my problem. does the ethics of saying no to giving the grade more important then the morals of saving a man's life?

Scotley

Hero
I am watching "Madam Secretary" Episode 3 where there is a question of saving a man's life by Russia giving a weapon defense system to Pakistan as long as her husband gives the Russian's daughter, a student in his ethics class, an A for a grade.

Now this is my problem. does the ethics of saying no to giving the grade more important then the morals of saving a man's life?

Giving an unethical grade in Ethics class, heh! That's too funny.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases