Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It's funny, I think my gaming group is SLOWLY converting the one person in the group who hates board games into actually liking them. Or maybe he just like the idea of creating one because when I talked about the games I was making he actually seemed excited and had ideas to offer!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
And with that silliness caste away into the deep-

Doctor is on vacation so he cannot sign my note to return to work. Doctors are nearing my world view of politicians and lawyers........

Doctor's scheduals: I understand your frustration! Be a patient patient!

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, things are starting to turn here in Texas as well. Yesterday was nice, with those cool autumnal breezes...

Which is great, because I've gotten back into walking my dogs- after a long and variably caused hiatus- for our mutual health and their enjoyment.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Actually, it was pretty good!

*ba-bum-tinnnnng!*

Yeah, I had a hernia repair, but that was a while ago. It was one of the reasons for the hiatus, but I've long since fully recovered. What stretched out the break was a leg sprain for me, followed by a leg sprain for our older dog, followed by another leg sprain for me (other leg), followed by this, that and the other until apathy reasserted itself fully, and finally, they got kenneled for a month while we had to do a massive home repair.

Then I realized it had been a year since their last fun walkie time...and I had gained back every last pound I lost during the first serious push towards making such walks a regular part of their day.:hmm:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I remembered one of your dogs jumping on you after the not so abbie normal hernia repair, and the pain it caused you.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, that was a lot of no-fun!

They got some training while kenneled (which we have soooooo artfully undone most of) so they're less jumpy and better behaved these days.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases