Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Dear Tzeentch, it actually happened. I managed to pull a gaming night that was the epitome of game mastery. An incredibly epic story that accounted for each PC's strengths and each player's preferred playstyle so perfectly that I can't ever hope to accomplish anything near it again. Every game from now on will inevitably be compared to this evening.

well i am home from the hospital..stupid asthma sent me in tuesday night/Wednesday morning..they stuck a breathing tube down my throat. but at least i am bale to spend Thanksgiving here at home.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
well i am home from the hospital..stupid asthma sent me in Tuesday night/Wednesday morning..they stuck a breathing tube down my throat. but at least i am bale to spend Thanksgiving here at home.

Ach! I hate breathing tubes! I woke early on in my coma with one installed! They had to inject me with something to get me to calm down because I tried to pull it out! That was one of my extremely rare moments of congnacey during that horrific event.

good thing: you are going to be home for thanksgiving!

side note: I am now watching the supernatural episode 200!

edit! great laugh so far!

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Dear Tzeentch, it actually happened. I managed to pull a gaming night that was the epitome of game mastery. An incredibly epic story that accounted for each PC's strengths and each player's preferred playstyle so perfectly that I can't ever hope to accomplish anything near it again. Every game from now on will inevitably be compared to this evening.

Was it a WH40K type of rpg?

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ach! I hate breathing tubes! I woke early on in my coma with one installed! They had to inject me with something to get me to calm down because I tried to pull it out! That was one of my extremely rare moments of congnacey during that horrific event.

good thing: you are going to be home for thanksgiving!

side note: I am now watching the supernatural episode 200!

edit! great laugh so far!

Yeah, that is my favorite Supernatural episode I have seen in a LONG time!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On a completely unrelated note, yay, I've apparently gained enough XP I'm no longer a stupid level 8 Defender. Woohoo!

Level 9 Thamauturgist. Woohoo!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
and here is another xp for you! as for that character, that is what I thought. I am still discovering holes in my memory after the coma, so it helps to get info like this.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
and here is another xp for you! as for that character, that is what I thought. I am still discovering holes in my memory after the coma, so it helps to get info like this.

Thanks for the XP!

And hey, don't worry to much about not being sure about him. He hasn't been in the show for like 3 seasons or something like that!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases