Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I contemplated asking "Who is Chuck Norris? ;)" but I figured that would spoil it. ;)

chuck-norris.jpg

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Woohoo! An achievement! No, not the 3000 posts.

I finally got back to 1.00 posts per day. During the year and some when I was away it dropped down to 0.45

Relique du Madde

Adventurer

I finally got back to 1.00 posts per day. During the year and some when I was away it dropped down to 0.45

You know the scary thing is? I decided to check how many posts per day "he that should not be mentioned" has, and it's still above 10 and that's not including all the sock puppets! It'll take several years for him to fall below 1.

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer

At one point in time I used to have like 3-something posts per day. Now... I'm lucky to have 3 posts per week.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Sadly, it wasn't entirely my choice to cut back. The "Bad Event" really hurt my interest in the Hive for a long time and then the 4e/3e thing hurt my interest in the rest of the forum.

Now, I post in the Hive occasionally, but I virtually never post anywhere else anymore.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Sadly, it wasn't entirely my choice to cut back. The "Bad Event" really hurt my interest in the Hive for a long time and then the 4e/3e thing hurt my interest in the rest of the forum.

That's pretty much the same with alot of people who used to post in the HIVE. Yhat and not liking the changes that happened to ENWorld.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am only at 7.xx posts per day. I am sorry about the perpetration of edition wars has drove you away dog moon, but those kind of things will always tend to elicit deep emotional responses by the grognards on line.

on an aside, grognards was not in my computer's dictionary.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases