Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So.... what shall I type to myself about today?

The Insulin thing.

Pertrified of the idea of stabbing myself (serial killer or ritual suicide...you decide) but Even at a dangerous diet of about 500-750 calories a day of no carbs or sugers I was too high.

Watched a video or two on the subject. Looks better than I had originally thought. Pinch fat on stomach and stab that. Not the arm.

Get "trained" on it Monday and thus begin my new daily ritual. Have not decided on when to do it... morning or before going to bed. Leaning to night time.

Daughter is having a sleep over tonight with her friends. Two of them are moving to the Carolinas next month. This may be the last time the five of them are together.

We found a group photo of them from her 16th B-day and had the girls sign it as a gift to the girl leaving. She was touched. (in the head)

I'm taking refuge in the game room.

Speaking of the game room. I have decided to get back into writing my Storyhour of John Play.

I wish the two writing programs worked together from the old and new computers. Pain rewriting large sections.

Speaking of John Play.......

I last wrote of him reaching the edge of the Demon Wastes. He is about to uncover a nasty bit of work by House Cannith as they have begun to use Khyber Crystals with Docent technology to create.... Fiendish Warforged!

So the hero has to save the possessed brother from demons that are up no good as they "bargin" with House Cannith whom only think they have the situation under control.

Involves a huge map.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I wish the two writing programs worked together from the old and new computers. Pain rewriting large sections.

What kind of files were they saved as? I ask since there might be a middle man program you could use to convert over (though unfortunately you will need to do some reworking if their were).

Speaking of huge maps.....

I just assembled the 4ft x 8ft map of the main camp. Involves Dungeon Tiles of forest, caverns and water with caverns mixed with other company maps and my own stuff.

Then a 2x3 ft secondary map of the Kyber Shard cell filled with lava.

The best part... once built I covered them with plexi-glass so even if I don't finish this project by September it will remain intact. Even from the powers that belong the all powerful and terrorizing might of the great CAT-zilla (Tigger) it should hold up.

I think I am missing a die and one figure from his last "rampage" when I had the kids map set up last fall.

Freakin' cat.... gotta love him.

Thursday I went to NYC to the American Museum of Natural History.

Hi-lights-

T-Rex and Bronto fossils

Aztec Calendar

Prehistory man

Getting away from BOTH jobs for the day

Remove ads