Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Allo'
Just checking in as I return to updating / retyping character sheets. Watching Smallville Season 9 also.

My kids and their friends are very impressed with the new table set-up.

QUOTE Dannyalcatraz: " AAAAAARGH- you mock me with your fortune! "

Not an easy one to get and in truth I wish I had one more. It really is one of the best looking figures released.

Thanx for the XP hit however. It's lonely at level 6

Yeah, that goes for a lot of the figures.

I was considering spending some money and get some duplicates / missing figures I want but the prices are already increasing.

Ah well.....

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
as for the needles , dont worry too much. i suffered from neoropathy, not the kind where go eventually go numb, but the rarer one where every thing hurts much mor then i go numb. So the needloe thing was way worse then it really should have been, and that is why ai needed the find different areas of injection.

If you can pinch fat on your theigh, you shoud be able to use that spot well enough. just as whoever it is that is training you on the injections.

AND QUIT BEING A WORRY WORT, OR I WILL START BUGGING YOU ABOUT IT! ha!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Just a thought / observation-

I must have the highest post count of anyone under level 10.... sigh.... eventually I'll reach at least a 7.

There's actually several people with lower... with higher post counts, like he that shall not be named and another mega poster who also was banned. Also I think there are one or two old timers who are higher then you who disabled XP but I'm not sure if that counts.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
On a side note, I saw the us destroyer that was parked of Malibu last night. Keyword: Night. :/

While we were there I we saw alot of the sailors* return to the pier so they could wait for their ferry back to the ship.

* The tip off they were Navy sailors (although civilian dressed) was that they all had shaved heads and I doubt there are many skin heads who would backpack in Malibu.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases