Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
The worst is I have a nearly complete template list done on the old computer that gives the entire listing with-
name, source, edition CR mod, new type/result then the entire what to do and why section. Very very complete. Literally hundreds maybe even over a thousand templates entered. I have the last 30 or so from one last book but the printer is shot and I can't transfer it over.

Wow. That sounds like something I wish I had on hand. I had worked on something like that a while ago, but never finished. Too many templates!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Marvel Cancels Uncanny X-Men.... just so they could relaunch it the next month as Uncanny X-Men #1.

They also will launch an official Wolverine and the X-Men book because you know... you want to read a wolverine book that features the X-Men. Why not Just keep Uncanny X-Force and move everyone that sides with Wolverine into Uncanny X-Force?

1308220282.jpg

What's funny is that everyone on the usual comic book sights are over analyzing that image and trying to form X-men teams, which I fnd funny because I recognized immediately that the image was recycled art from the same artist.

Last edited:

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
From the sound of it the "Schism" comes down to two different mindsets:

Let's live on this island away from humans and act liek super heroes because that's the only way they will like us... (even though we all know humans hate and fear us because we are superior to them in every way and they are all a bunch of evolutionary dead ends.)

Vs.

Let's move to the Jersey Shore, party, get into drunken fights with aliens robots humans mutants gods or anyone who looks at us funny. Then we'll have lots of sex, do all sorts of drugs, aplay loud music, and then pass out after vandalizing some poor bloke's house... while in their house.... (because we all know in the bottom of our hearts that the Phoenix will come back , kill 5 million people in a six second war and cause us to be sent into the concentration camps)

So in a sense it's Superman Returns vs Super Powered Jersey Shore.

as for the needles , dont worry too much. i suffered from neoropathy, not the kind where go eventually go numb, but the rarer one where every thing hurts much mor then i go numb. So the needloe thing was way worse then it really should have been, and that is why ai needed the find different areas of injection.

If you can pinch fat on your theigh, you shoud be able to use that spot well enough. just as whoever it is that is training you on the injections.

AND QUIT BEING A WORRY WORT, OR I WILL START BUGGING YOU ABOUT IT! ha!

Been a week now of stabbin' myself. Not as bad as I originally thought it would be. Still sucks however.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases